» Click here to view our archived news articlesInvitation to Headlines’ Young Adult Dinner – 21st June 2014
- Are you 18 or over and have craniosynostosis or an associated condition?
- If so, Headlines invites you to your own group dinner to take place at the Family Weekend on 21st June 2014 at The Holiday Inn in Coventry.
- You are welcome to come alone, or to bring a partner, sibling or friend (18 years and over only).
- The dinner will be 2 courses with water - Headlines will subsidise the cost of the meal and will charge you only £10 per head. You will need to pay for your own drinks.
- The dinner will be held on pre-booked tables in the hotel restaurant at 7 pm.
- The main family dinner and disco is taking place in the conference facility nearby and you are welcome to join them after your dinner if you wish, or to chat in the hotel bar and seating areas.
- If you wish to stay over night then we are offering all members subsidised rates on bed and breakfast.
- We encourage you to join in the adult activities on Saturday which include a CNS forum and inspiring talk from John Willis (www.power2inspire.org.uk and listen to http://www.power2inspire.org.uk/?page_id=17), and on Sunday morning at the AGM and Keynote address.
If you would like to attend, please fill out the relevant sections of the booking forms enclosed, ticking all of the activities you wish to join and if you require accommodation.
If you need help with filling out the form, with travel arrangements or with expenses, please contact Gil Ruff on 01454 850557 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headlines is keen to support its adult members more and really hopes that many of you will join in the 21st birthday celebrations.
We also want to hear from you about what other initiatives you would like us to support.
Save the Date - 21 and 22 June 2014
Book the date 21 and 22 June 2014 to celebrate the 21st birthday of Headlines at our Family Weekend
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn Coventry M6 Junction 2
The whole weekend will be a little different to our usual Family Weekend with some new activities for the children and young people - more time for families to talk with each other as well as some of the old favourites
As this is a special year for Headlines we will be spending more on subsidising hotel costs, and the entertainment to make this an extra special year
Booking forms will be available early in the New Year
BOOK THE DATE NOW 21 AND 22 JUNE 2014
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE
Note: To attend this event, you will need to be a full member of Headlines
To order send an email to email@example.com stating how many you require.
You will then be sent an invoice for the total cost including the post and packing.
Pay via the Headlines paypal account (details on the invoice) then on receipt of payment your order will be sent to you.
If you wish to order by phone please call Jacqui 07748835882 or Hayley 07450204708
Headlines Halloween Party
October 26th 2013
MoMo Bar, Abington Sreet, Northampton
Tickets - £15
Click here to download flyer