» Click here to view our archived news articlesAn Evening of Opera
An Evening of Opera in aid of Headlines (Craniofacial Support)
Georgina Rosanna Murray – Soprano
Rosanne Havel - Soprano
Oscar Powell – Treble
Alex Shinebourne – Treble
Richard Keohane – piano
Louise McMonagle – Cello
Julie Murray - Flute
Friday, 15th March, 2013 at 8pm
Church of The Holy Spirit, Narbonne Avenue, Clapham SW4 9JU
Family ticket (2 Adults/2 children): £40
To buy tickets, go to: https://www.justgiving.com/Georgina-Rosanna-Murray
In collaboration with
Please try and tune in next Wednesday, 6th February to a new series on BBC 2 - `Brain Doctors' at 9pm.
Following on from the highly acclaimed Craniofacial Surgery Series, local company Landmark Films has again been filming in the John Radcliffe Hospital. They have focused their filming on the teams of skilled professionals who care for patients with conditions and accidents affecting the brain.
This series provides a moving insight into the complex decisions families have to make and the compassion with which our skilled colleagues help them through the various stages of their care and treatment. We hope you enjoy watching
We are pleased to confirm that following some amazing fundraising from so many of you, the weekend is reinstated for 2013 and will take place on the weekend of 11th and 12th May 2013 at the Holiday Inn in Coventry. More details will be forwarded to you early in the new year along with booking information but please reserve the date in the meantime.
Please Support Headlines via Internet Shopping this Xmas. It is really easy to do this at no cost to yourself. Just go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and follow these easy instructions:
1. Click on ‘Find a cause’ and select Headlines Craniofacial Support.
2. Fill out the quick form to register your details.
3. Find the retailer you want to shop with.
4. Click to visit the retailer, and then shop as you normally would.
5. Your donation will be shown in your easyfundraising account within 30 days.
6. IMPORTANT: Click on the ‘Find and Remind’ tool – that way if you use your computer to shop but have forgotten to log into easyfundraising first, a pop up will appear when you select a shopping site registered with them, you click and then your shopping will produce a donation!