Donations & Sponsorship
Headlines is entirely funded by kind donations from its members and their friends and families, with additional ad hoc support from companies and other charitable organisations. Headlines receives no government support.
In order for Headlines to continue to support families and individuals affected by craniofacial conditions we need your on-going help. There are various ways in which you can do this:
- Donate now through JustGiving - Please make a regular or a one-off donation via our JustGiving pages. Links are also on every page of this site.
- You can make regular donations by completing and sending us a standing order
- Sponsor a Headlines event - Please sponsor one of the various events seeking sponsorship via this link or via our JustGiving pages.
- Fundraise for Headlines yourself - Do your own sponsored activity or host an event. Headlines can support your fundraising efforts by providing helpful PR information and posters as well as alerting regional events to members living in your area. Please either start an event of your own through the JustGiving links and contact us on Tel no 1454 850557/email address firstname.lastname@example.org if your require any support from Headlines
- Shop through this website – Shop through our webshops to raise money for Headlines at no cost to you!
Headlines cannot exist without the financial support outlined above. So PLEASE do what you can to help.